Media or Communications Worker
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$21.29 HOUR USD
Davenport IA, 52807
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Curriculum Developer I/Media Curriculum Developer
Location: Davenport, IA
Employment Type: Contingent position for 6 years
Job Order Number:124577
The Sedona Group is the employer and are seeking a Curriculum Developer I for a contingent position at John Deere Davenport Training Center. Typical schedule is 8am-4:30pm with no OT expected. Some minimal travel may be required for a Spring training event that would last a total of about 3-6 weeks, but details/confirmation will be confirmed at a later date. The job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Produce sound files to match up with visual media.
- Work with digital content management systems to archive video and add metadata.
- Write and edit video scripts.
- Produce videos by filming and editing video footage. The various purposes include promotional videos for John Deere and its products, employee/customer safety, machine operations, etc.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create multi-media solutions (potentially including 360 Degree video) for individual projects and coordinate the delivery to dealers, customers and company personnel.
- Train and support division personnel in the use of media equipment.
- Maintain multi-media equipment and related material. Manage the setup of media equipment in various inside or outside locations to support presentations, training, or specific events.
- Experience with 360 degree video is highly desired.
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (or equivalent experience) with 1+ years of relevant experience, but manager strongly prefers a Bachelor's degree/equivalent experience with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with MS Office, Avid or Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Media Encoder), Adobe After Effects.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.