Beer Brand Ambassador
Sedona Ag - IA
$16.83 HOUR USD
Syracuse NY, 13201
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Title: Beer Brand Ambassador
Location: Syracuse, NY or surrounding area
Territory: Rochester to Syracuse to Albany
Salary: 30,000-40,000 plus vehicle and bonus
The Beer Brand Ambassador will be responsible for growing & sustaining the brand within their market, building & maintaining relationships with key customers and appointed distributor team, and also acquiring new business across the On & Off Trade Channels. Focusing primarily on Red Ale volume initially and the Golden Ale & Stout products in the pipeline, this role will involve supporting existing business as well as expanding the business.
What you will be doing:
- Build sustainable relationships with key on & off trade customers and key Distributor Team personnel
- Journey plan effectively so that all decision makers are seen and engaged
- Set clear account objectives in line with KPI targets.
- Ensure brilliant execution at the point of purchase through effective POS activation & Staff engagement
- Drive rate of sale in outlet through roll out of rate of sale initiatives and activation of promotional activity
- Ensure Point Of Sale material is best placed to stimulate sales with consumers in their ‘path to purchase’
- Evaluate the impact of activity to help continually improve results
- Acquire new business through identifying key target accounts where the brand will perform
- Promote key USPs of the Brand first and foremost through in outlet brand activation
What we need from you:
- 1 years’ experience in a customer-facing or sales role
- Experience of negotiating with customers and resolving conflict
- Demonstrable communication and presentation skills
- A passion for the beer industry with a working knowledge of local, national & international brands
- Experience in using Microsoft Office specifically Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Current valid & clean driving license
- Graduate or equivalent (a business or marketing related degree would be advantageous)
- Experience of journey planning and managing own diary. Awareness and experience of the On & Off Trade market and the FMCG industry
To apply to this role please email your resume to Courtney Duffy at Courtney@careerpros.com .
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer.