Supply Management Specialist
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Officials and Managers
Temp / Temp to Hire
$36.24 HOUR USD
East Moline IL, 61244
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
ISO Parts Analyst/Supply Management Specialist II
Location: East Moline, IL
Employment Type: Contingent position for 2 yrs.
Job Order Number: 155337
Sedona Staffing is recruiting for a Supply Management Specialist II/ISO Parts Analyst for John Deere Harvester Works in East Moline, IL. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manages Class I service parts fill performance which includes establishing first year Parts Distribution Center (PDC), depot, and dealer demand forecast for all new Class I service parts.
- Coordinates the establishment of initial stock levels for service parts with critical codes.
- Supports the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Makes long term purchasing decisions for service parts that fall within three to five years of meeting the obsolescence policy.
- Analyzes cost and price structure on initial stock order (ISO) parts.
- Identifies strategic machines and models to maintain service parts support.
- Interfaces with distribution and requirements teams for adoption of new parts and the cancellation and obsolescence strategies for factories that are managed.
- Provides ownership of unit data in the corporate initial stock order (ISO) database and the corporate pathways recommended stock website. .
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, economics and trend forecasting.
- Understanding of dealer and Company parts systems and procedures.
- Understanding of Order Fulfillment Process. (Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.)
- Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution. Knowledge of unit processes and operations.
- Degree in a Business/Management/Engineering/Technology/Supply Management/Accounting/Finance discipline or equivalent experience. (University Degree (4 years or equivalent)).
- Experience as a Buyer/Planner/Supply background.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment & Education Verification, GSA.
To be considered for this opportunity, please call in and speak with a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening. In addition, you could be asked to complete MS skills testing as well as an interview.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.