Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$18.00 HOUR USD
Davenport IA, 52804
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Location: Davenport, IA
Employment Type: Temp to hire
Industry:Transportation Support/Supply Chain
Job Order Number: 126276
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Logistics Analyst. Position is full-time, 1st shift. Full Benefits package offered after hire. As a Logistics analyst for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform data entry
- Process improvement
- Excellent Data Entry skills
- Strong and articulate communications skills- both written and verbal
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office
- LTL/ truckload operational preferred but will train
- LTL/ truckload pricing preferred but will train
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to analyze and improve business processes
- Seeking carrier & vendor/customer communication experience
- Strong phones skills & customer service skills desired
- Positive, helpful and polite attitude
- Freight pay knowledge highly preferred
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years' of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, Illinois and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.