Supply Management Specialist
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Officials and Managers
Temp / Temp to Hire
$27.77 HOUR USD
East Moline IL, 61244
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Aftermarket Parts Analyst
Location: East Moline, IL
Employment Type: 3 Years
Job Order Number: 121392
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Schedule Planner/Aftermarket Parts Analyst.
- This person will lead factory initial stock order (ISO) process to ensure availability of service parts for new product programs prior to the start of production.
- Has a shared responsibility in the process to identify strategic harvesting models for the determination of parts obsolescence decisions.
- Obtains delivery commitments from factories, analyzes the forecast and schedules of unit service parts.
- Serves as a resource for division best practices
As a Schedule Planner/Aftermarket Parts Analyst for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Manages Class I service parts fill performance which includes establishing first year depot, and dealer demand forecast for all new Class I service parts.
- Coordinates the establishment of initial stock levels for service parts with critical codes.
- Supports the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Makes long term purchasing decisions for service parts that fall within three to five years of meeting the obsolescence policy.
- Analyzes cost and price structure on initial stock order (ISO) parts.
- Identifies strategic machines and models to maintain service parts support.
- Interfaces with distribution and requirements teams for adoption of new parts and the cancellation and obsolescence strategies for factories that are managed.
- Provides ownership of unit data in the corporate initial stock order (ISO) database and the corporate pathways recommended stock website.
Competencies, technical skills, formal education and relevant work experience critical for successful individual performance of essential functions.
Competencies And Target Level : Attributes that are critical to individual and organizational success. Competency - Target Level
- Creating Trust - Between level 2 and level 4
- Executing Consistently - Between level 2 and level 4
- Driving for Sustainable Results - Between level 2 and level 4
- Analyzing Rigorously - Between level 2 and level 4
- Building Relationships - Between level 2 and level 4
Technical Skills & Knowledge : Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, economics and trend forecasting.
- Understanding of forecasting.
- Understanding of dealer and Company parts systems and procedures.
- Understanding of Order Fulfillment Process.
- Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of unit processes and operations.
Education : Formal education or training required to perform the essential functions of the job. Includes degrees, certifications, licenses and/or registration requirements.
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience. (University Degree (4 years or equivalent))
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. (University Degree (4 years or equivalent))
- Degree in a Supply Management discipline or equivalent experience. (University Degree (4 years or equivalent))
- Degree in an Accounting/Finance discipline or equivalent experience. (University Degree (4 years or equivalent))
Relevant Work Experiences :
- Type and amount of experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- May include specific roles and/or an understanding of a particular function, organization, industry or product line.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment & Education Verification, GSA.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 30th anniversary and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last three years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, Illinois and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a(n) [Clerical/Industrial] Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.