First-Line Supervisor of Production and Operating Workers
Iowa City/Coralville - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$11.00 HOUR USD
North Liberty IA, 52317
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
2nd Shift Material Lead
Salary: $11-12/hr. DOE
Employment Type: Full-time, Temp-Hire
Job number: 154147
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Materials Lead. Position is 1st Shift 4:00p-12:30a. M-F plus overtime as required. As a Material Lead for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serving as liaison with customers, vendors, and company personnel in a positive and proactive manner
- Recview and submit necessary forms in order to process inbound/outbound loads and inventory transactions
- Respond to performance or process issues in a timely manner and communicate to Materials Leadership
- Complete all required audits and training documentation
- Anticipate and communicate potential issues within department and issues outside of the department that could impact the department
- Train materials personnel in warehouse and dock responsibilities
- Participate in Interviews and Performance Counseling
- Serve as a backup to the Materials Supervisor
- Work Overtime as required
- Perform assigned job duties, other tasks, and documentation under constant time pressures and meet required deadlines
Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year of experience with: auditing and training in Shipping/Receiving/Production/or Warehousing environment. Desired candidates will have strong Organizational skills; strong problem solving and analytical skills; Time Management & Leadership skills.
Sedona Staffing Services is a nationally ranked work force management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a an Account Manager at 319-338-2086. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.