Platteville - WI
$28.85 HOUR USD
Platteville WI, 53818
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Manufacturing Supervisor 2nd Shift
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for opening and closing the facility as required on a daily basis. (6:30 am on days and 5:30 pm for nights. Must assure that competent back-up coverage is available when his/her responsibilities cannot be met.
- Responsible for training, directing and evaluating all direct personnel.
- Responsible for making sure proper production levels are meet and documented per the production schedule, and if not, implement corrective action.
- Communicate information (positive or negative) to appropriate management or personnel on a timely manner for problem solving and/or continuous improvement.
- Responsible for scheduling employee overtime by shift end on Thursday in non-emergency situations.
- Report machine status to Manufacturing Manager when inoperative or during set-up periods.
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the Daily Job tickets.
- Responsible for motivating and mentoring personnel in a positive, effective manner.
- Responsible for monitoring employee attendance, job performance, job competency and productivity making corrective actions where necessary.
- Responsible for evaluating employee performance during the employee review procedure.
- Responsible for working with the Manufacturing and Production Control Manager in determining and maintaining the appropriate staffing levels.
- Responsible for directing the shop floor activities from start to end of the shift.
- Responsible for initiating employee disciplinary actions and to insure that when necessary that the Human Resource Manager is in full concurrence of the action.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the plant floor and assigned office areas and holding the area leaders and employees accountable for these tasks.
- Requires Management Direction.
- Limited Decision-making Authority.
- Responsible for monitoring and enforcing Company safety and health policies.
- Support Compliance with Skyway Precision, Inc.’s Quality policies and procedures (IATF16949 & ISO 14001).
- Follow general safety rules, procedures and regulations.
- Perform Special Assignments as delegated.
EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum of 5 years experience in a Manufacturing Field.
Minimum of 3 years in a Supervisory Position.
Experience with MRP and Production Control
High School Diploma or equivalent
Interested applicants should contact Sedona Staffing - Platteville to apply. 608-348-6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer"