Medical Billing Clerk
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$10.00 HOUR USD
Moline IL, 61265
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Moline, IL
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire
Job Order Number: 155955
Sedona Staffing Moline is currently seeking an experienced Medical Biller for a medical practice in Moline, IL. As a Medical Biller for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Posting payments
- Submit claims to insurance companies
- Review bills for accuracy and completeness
- Manage account payments and invoices
- Receptionist/Front desk support as needed
- 1-3 years of medical billing experience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked work forcemanagement team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask to speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Moline, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.