Muscatine - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$11.75 HOUR USD
Muscatine IA, 52761
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Pay rate: $11.75/hr
Employment Type: Temp to hire
Job Order Number: 121175
The Sedona Group is seeking a full time Account Representative/Teller for a client in Muscatine. Our client is looking for someone who is customer focused, a good communicator, and detail oriented. Must project a professional image to the members and maintain confidentiality regarding all member transactions. As an Account Representative, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Maintain and balance cash and daily work accurately.
- Open and close members accounts.
- Process night drop.
- Balance Vault & ATM machine.
- Sort and Encode all checks accurately.
- Complete educational programs as required.
- Ability to receive and disperse funds in an accurate manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to run a 10 key calculator
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Computer knowledge
- Positive and upbeat demeanor
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 30th anniversary and has been voted # 1 staffing agency for the last three years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, Illinois and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to an Account Manager at 563-263-5600 or stop in at 1609 Second Ave., Muscatine. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.