Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$15.00 HOUR USD
Moline IL, 61265
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Banking Account Executive
Salary: $14.00-$17.00/hr. DOE
Location: Moline, IL
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Order Number: 125303
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Banking Account Executive. This position is Fulltime, Temp-Hire. As an Account Executive for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Promote and cross-sells the full line of retail bank loans, deposit products and electronic services to individuals ensuring that their personal financial needs are met and that long term account relationships are developed and maintained.
- Sell consumer and commercial banking products and services by proactively developing client relationships.
- Open bank accounts for current and new clients: oversee transactions and close accounts when necessary. Answer client questions in person and via phone, help with account related issues, etc.
- Contribute to the development and retention of client relationships by providing a consistent quality level of service, taking ownership of service problems until they are resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of internal audit procedures, legal regulations and requirements.
- Proactively work with Business Development Officer and Lending Officers to seek and establish new clients in the marketplace.
- High School diploma with one to two years additional training in banking or related course work
- Three to five years of experience in the financial institution industry.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to cross sell all products and services offered by the Bank
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally with customers, both personally and via telephone
- Excellent writing skills to communicate with customer, internal staff and various compliance authorities.
- Basic understanding of personal and business finance and which Bank products best meet certain financial and economic situations
- Ability to interpret and analyze basic financial information
- Strong PC knowledge with the ability to operate Microsoft Office applications as well as Bank specific software applications including, but not limited to, word processing applications to respond to all customer inquiries regarding the bank’s electronic banking products.
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks and work in a highly interceptive environment
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Credit check, Criminal background check and Drug screen.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years’ of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.