Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$15.78 HOUR USD
Davenport IA, 52807
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Location: Davenport, IA
Employment Type: Full-time Temporary, 1 year
Job Order Number: 120245
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Inventory Analyst. First shift position (6am start time) with potential for OT (including Saturdays). As an Inventory Analyst for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform root cause analysis and problem resolution related to the inventory cycle count process and resolve production inventory issues
- ADVANCED Microsoft Excel, spreadsheet analysis, functions, charting.
- Ability to collect data from various sources and problem solve.
- Ability to interact with multiple functional groups to collect data and resolve issues.
- Bachelors' degree in Business related field.
- High attention to detail is a must.
- Business casual dress code and this person will need steel toed metatarsal safety shoes on first day.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Drug Screen, Criminal Background check, Employment & Education verification.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 30th anniversary and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last three years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.