Enviromental Engineer (Air Quality)
Dubuque - IA
$48.08 HOUR USD
Saint Louis MO, 63137
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Environmental Engineer (Air Quality)
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Wage: $80k - $100k / year
A company that has a strong history of innovation and a very good work/life balance is seeking an Air Quality Environmental Engineer for their plant in St Louis. Relocation assistance provided. Very competitive benefits and retirement package.
What you get to do:
- Person will be responsible for Program management and compliance assurance for applicable air regulations and programs, including, but not limited to, Clean Air Act, Title V, NESHAP, HON, MON, MACT, PSD, LDAR
- Monitor regulatory developments & emerging issues (with multiple stakeholder agencies/associations/NGOs);
- Audit responsibility for air pollution control technologies, air emissions inventories and calculations and air permitting requirements and assurances,
- Data compilation, interpretation, evaluation, comparison to permit/environmental standards
- Operations support related to plant/units
- Overseeing control systems and providing compliance support for incident reporting
- Contractor management
- Wastewater compliance management as it relates to air compliance
- Work with state and federal agencies, as well as internal company stakeholders, to resolve compliance/permitting issues
What we need from you:
- BS or MS in Environmental, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of hands on experience in a chemical or related manufacturing environment and directly responsible for Air Quality/Environmental issues.
- Should have experience in program management and compliance for air regulations including Clean Air Act, Title V, NESHAP, MACT, LDAR.
- Experience with air pollution and emission control.
- Knowledgeable in Responsible Care/ISO Management Systems (RC 14001, ISO 14001)
- Experience working with State and Federal agencies.
- Professional Engineering License desired
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume + salary requirements to Amanda Saylor: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.