Installation, Maintenance, or Repair Worker, Other
Dyersville - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$12.00 HOUR USD
Cascade IA, 52033
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Part-Time, 25 hrs/wk, 9am-2:00 (hours are negotiable)
The Maintenance Coordinator will have the overall responsibility for maintaining the community building and grounds, as well as all related equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have empty apartments ready for move-in in a timely manner.
- The Maintenance Coordinator is required to do the following tasks: maintenance repairs, painting, carpet cleaning, and general cleaning if housekeepers are not available.
- Upon approval of the Manager, complete work orders and return copy to Manager when completed.
- Responsible for completing and documenting scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for daily walk through of building and grounds picking up debris and writing up work orders, as needed.
- Assist in emergencies; i.e. fires and power outages.
- During regular working hours be responsible for stabilizing an emergency.
- If necessary, you may be called during off hours or weekends for any emergencies within the Community.
- Use OSHA safety precautions i.e. Lock Out Tag Out.
- Attend all bi-weekly in-services, mandatory meetings, coordinators’ meetings, and other meetings and committees as assigned by the Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Able to lift between 40 and 50 lbs up to 40 inches
- Self directed and motivated
- Willing to accept supervision
- Commitment to the elderly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
- High school diploma and 1 - 3 years job related experience
- Training on Lock Out Tag Out Program
- Small Equipment Program
- Any HVAC training or licensed to do HVAC
- Any certificates of completion for plumbing or electricity
- Experience working with the elderly