Dubuque - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$50.00 HOUR USD
Alpharetta GA, 30005
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST
CONTRACT: 1ST SHIFT
LOCATION: ALPHARETTA, GA
The Legal & Compliance Operations department is looking for a Sr Technical Business Analyst to support several SaaS platforms and manage new implementations. The BSA will also perform analysis, configuring, troubleshooting, project management, and user support. The BSA will also manage designs, documents requirements during implementations and make recommendations toward process efficiencies.
- Ongoing administration of various SaaS based technical solutions including maintenance updates, user acceptance testing, test scripts, and workflow rules.
- Maintain systems and implementation for ethics line and case management, Privacy SAAS tools, and Investigations and e-discovery tools.
- Develop and support Salesforce Apttus CLM best practices to meet business objectives and adoption criteria.
- Collaborate with the Business Process specialist to develop current and future state process maps during software implementation ensuring process gaps are resolved.
- Specify, document, and test additions and modifications to the system.
- Troubleshoot application errors and user issues.
- In conjunction with users, isolate problems, determine solutions or alternatives, and develop and implement a resolution.
- Creates SQL driven reporting, both ad hoc and for regular use.
6+ years experience in designing, building, and implementing SaaS platforms and applications.
- 6+ years of experience in technical business analysis, reporting, requirements definition and partnering with technical team
- Leads, facilitates, and project manages complex implementation projects including consulting with key stakeholders and system design team to set system parameters, review and design system applications including metrics for tracking.
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written, and presentation
- Must have previously supported data migrations between systems (ETL processes etc.)
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL, SQL Server Queries, Power BI, SSO integrations will be a plus
- AGILE, DevOps is a plus
- Established skills in SharePoint Dev & Admin using SharePoint Designer, Nintex, and InfoPath a plus
- Capability to manage multiple projects and priorities
4-year degree in Information Systems/Technology
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer