Material Moving Worker, All Others
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
$15.00 HOUR USD
Rock Island IL, 61201
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Location: Rock Island
Employment Type: Direct Hire/Temp-Hire
Hours: 6PM-2AM (Sunday-Thursday, possibly Fridays)
Job Order Number: 121330
The Sedona Group is currently seeking a Night Picker/Forklift Operator. As a Forklift Operator for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Loads and unloads shipments as required; frequent lifting of 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds
- Loads trucks according to truck routing and special instructions
- Loads product in a manner to maintain load stability such as wrapping pallets to insure driver safety and minimize damage of product
- Examines trucks before loading and cleans, as necessary
- Responsible for cleaning Office areas
- Operates a fork truck and jack to move materials in the warehouse in a safe manner
- Prepares products for shipment under limited supervision
- Complies with all safety regulations and standards
- On occasion will receive inbound shipments from suppliers
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of warehouse experience preferred
- Food Service experience preferred
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift with limited supervision
- Must pass pre-employment and post-offer assessment (Drug Screen, Background Check, and Physical)
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 30th anniversary and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last three years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, Illinois and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to an Industrial Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.