Material Moving Worker, All Others
Manchester - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$15.00 HOUR USD
Manchester IA, 52057
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
The Material Handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product. Responsibilities or qualifications include:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, stacking, loading and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains warehouse vehicles and equipment by cleaning; following manufacturer’s standards of use; performing and scheduling preventive maintenance; reporting damage or mechanical problems to supervisor.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
- Must possess valid drivers license
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to operate forklift
- Computer skills
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs consistently
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl for a full shift
To apply to this position please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amanda at 563.927.2585
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer