Dubuque - IA
Officials and Managers
$76.92 HOUR USD
Neenah WI, 54957
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Senior Manager Supply Chain
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Compensation: $140k - $190K plus 10% bonus
A local and large North American manufacturer is seeking a Senior Manager (Director Level) Supply Chain in their Oshkosh, WI location. The best fit candidate must be a true change agent and well versed and experience in plant / manufacturing scheduling. Responsible for developing and implementing Supply Chain planning & scheduling business processes & applications to deliver on business objectives. The role will lead a major portion of the transformation of supply chain processes with cross-functional work streams. This position will directly manage and provide strategic oversite for the team responsible for executing planning & scheduling. This individual reports to the VP Supply Chain and will have 3-7 Direct Reports.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Strategic oversight for the development, evaluation, implementation, administration and coordination of an integrated suite of Supply Chain business process & applications.
- Provide oversight for the development and execution of planning processes within the Supply Chain
- Lead & develop change management strategies for the Supply Chain transformation while working with key executives across the supply chain (Design, Plan, Source, Make, Deliver).
- Execute human capital processes including goal setting, performance reviews, merit planning, human capital planning, recognition and career development for all direct reports.
- Leads and directs team to provide best practices of planning business process and systems
- Develop lean strategies and advocate a lean approach throughout the Supply Chain
- Develops and manages overall deliverable of 5 year Supply Chain plan, progress and risks/issues, following Effective Project Management, Application Integration and Information Management principles
- Develop Supply Chain business process standards
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field
- 8-12 years of experience in operations or planning leadership roles, including project management and business transformation
- A sound grasp of Supply Chain information technology areas and related planning processes and systems
- 5+ years experience in a leadership role
If interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume and salary requirements to Amanda Saylor: firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040