Maintenance and Repair Worker, General
Manchester - IA
Labor and Help
Temp / Temp to Hire
$21.12 HOUR USD
Manchester IA, 52057
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Industrial Maintenance Positions
Local Manufacturer is looking to add to it's maintenance crew;
- Must be able to handle and lift up to 70 lbs. occasionally throughout shift. Work requires frequent standing with periodic climbing, turning, and bending required.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude to effectively meet a diverse plant need for general maintenance. Preferred experience includes working knowledge in the following areas: equipment repair and trouble shooting capability, ability to troubleshoot and repair pneumatics, hydraulics, and power transmission systems. Must be able to read related schematics, rebuilding and repair components, reading blueprints, ability to operate assorted hand tools, machine shop equipment (lathe, mill, surface grinder) and fabricate parts from prints, arc and wire weld.
- Must have strong electrical aptitude to effectively meet a diverse plant need for general maintenance. Preferred experience includes working knowledge in the following areas: reading electrical schematics, expertise in 480V, 3 Phase, relay logic, perform basic PLC programming functions. Electrical skills should encompass ability to troubleshoot equipment including PLC's for input and output, wire motors for high and low voltage, troubleshoot heater elements, heaters, power supply systems by checking fuses and circuit breakers, changing motors, switches, etc. Demonstrated knowledge and compliance ability with NEC and OSHA regulations.
- Must be able to read piping schematics and have basic plumbing skills with threading ability and PVC welding ability.
- Will be required to work with limited direct supervision.
- Must be able to understand and communicate in simple English to receive training instruction and perform team responsibilities.
- Must follow safety and health procedures for the protection of self and fellow workers including lock out/tag out, confined space entry.
- Must accurately complete work orders, parts requests and other paperwork as required.
- Should have excellent attendance and must comply with the company attendance policy and reporting procedures.
- Must adhere to plant policies and procedures depicted in the employee handbook as well as conform to accepted general practices and conduct.
Individual must have mathematical and trouble shooting abilities as well as ability to function in a multi-task atmosphere. Qualified candidates should have high school
degree or equivalent and maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment with preferred strength in mechanical and electrical trouble shooting on production equipment.
To apply to this position call 563.927.2585 or e-mail email@example.com
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer