Maintenance Worker, Machinery
Dubuque - IA
$41,600.00 HOUR USD
Dubuque IA, 52004
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Direct Hire - $19-$22/hour
Perform a broad spectrum of maintenance duties to assure production equipment is running and facility is maintained.
- Use necessary hand and power tools to take appropriate action to replace components, make adjustments and calibrate machinery, to resolve issues and restore equipment to operating condition quickly and efficiently.
- Understand and participate in TPM initiatives, also assist in the deployment of TPM objectives
- Understand and perform preventive maintenance on all machinery, in a timely fashion, and document finished work.
- Evaluate equipment for any repairs, enhancements, or upgrades and complete work as needed.
- Perform and understand plumbing, and basic carpentry.
- Perform welding and painting tasks.
- Assure that all equipment is guarded.
- Follow all lockout tagout procedures.
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety polices.
- Participate in and sustain 5S activities.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and spare parts.
- Working with departments on (CIP) Continuous Improvement projects.
- Assist with hazardous waste management.
- Perform furniture and equipment moves when needed.
- Work with engineering on new plant layouts/ moving of equipment, and additions of equipment.
- Work with external contractors as needed, in both production and other related areas of the plant.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in related fields.
- Broad general maintenance skills: carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, machine piping, HVAC and dust collection.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic problems.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, fluid power, building, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and prints.
Please submit your resume, shift preference and wage expectations to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer