Grinding, Polishing, or Buffing Machine Tool Operator, Metal and Plastic
Manchester - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$15.00 HOUR USD
Manchester IA, 52057
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Expected to work as a valued member of a local Manchester manufacturing team. With minimal supervision prepares parts and units for painting by operating high pressure blasting equipment, air compressor, overhead hoist, air tools, impact tools and standard forklifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows surface preparation specifications on units and accessories.
- Follows supervisors instructions
- Uses blasting equipment to remove rust, carbon, mill scale and weld splatter. May be required to use buffers and chippers etc. to clean hard to reach areas.
- Carefully prepares trailers for blasting or painting, by masking off key components on the trailer that are not blasted or painted.
- Adhere to all safety standards.
- Contributes to team effort.
Previous experience a plus.
This position requires a HS Diploma or the equivalent as well as successful completion of pre-employment screening.
Apply directly at www.careerpros.com or call Michelle at 563.927.2585.
Call Today - this position is available immediately!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.