Grinding, Polishing, or Buffing Machine Tool Operator, Metal and Plastic
Manchester - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$15.00 HOUR USD
Manchester IA, 52057
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
The Sand blaster works with minimal supervision; prepares parts and units for painting by operating high pressure blasting equipment, air compressor, overhead hoist, air tools, impact tools and standard forklifts. Positions start at $15/hour. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Follows surface preparation specifications on units and accessories.
- Follows supervisors instructions
- Uses blasting equipment to remove rust, carbon, mill scale and weld splatter. May be required to use buffers and chippers etc. to clean hard to reach areas.
- Carefully prepares trailers for blasting or painting, by masking off key components on the trailer that are not blasted or painted.
- Adhere to all safety standards.
- Contributes to team effort.
Previous experience a plus.
This position requires a HS Diploma or the equivalent as well as successful completion of pre-employment screening.
Apply directly at www.careerpros.com or call Amanda at
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.