Maintenance Worker, Machinery
Dyersville - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$16.00 HOUR USD
Dyersville IA, 52040
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
MAINTENANCE, 2nd Shift
Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and technical knowledge. You must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Responsible for keeping maintenance building neat and clean.
- Performs assigned work in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all work performed meets OSHA, D.O.T. and U.B.C. codes.
- Other duties may be assigned and overnight travel may be required.
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 563.927.2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer