Dairy Sales Representative
Sedona Ag - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$36.05 HOUR USD
Amarillo TX, 79104
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Title: Dairy Sales Representative
Location: Amarillo to Lubbock TX
Salary: $65-85K, Negotiable based on skills
Sedona AG Services is seeking candidates for a Dairy Sales Representative in the Amarillo Texas area. This role will involve working with Dairy Nutritionists, Feed Companies and Dairy producers to help improve the health and productivity of the lactating cows through the promotion and implementation of company products and services. Ideal Dairy Sales Representative will live in the vicinity of Amarillo to Lubbock.
DAIRY SALES REPRESENTATIVE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Identify prospects for company, including but not limited to feed companies, premix companies, distribution or other channel partners, independent nutritionists and/or veterinarians and livestock producers.
- Utilize value-added selling skills and marketing support plans to move prospects through the selling cycle toward successful closure.
- Ability to provide, explain and lead customers and prospects to an understanding of the product value proposition. This includes developing and participating in strategic and tactical business growth discussions with customers.
- Ability to organize and present technical product information to key decision makers.
- Monitor product performance and customer satisfaction and provide feedback to the companyas required.
- Keep current with the dairy industry (especially within the territory) including but not limited to potential customers, competitive products, trends affecting sales and other business opportunities and timely communicate same to management.
- Develop sales forecasts (by account, product, volume, etc.) to support efficient production planning and raw material purchasing.
- Provide competitive intelligence.
- Assist in the introduction and representation of products through trade shows, seminars, conferences and other industry opportunities.
- Timely and accurate completion of administrative duties such as expense reporting, call reports, database hygiene, etc.
DAIRY SALES REPRESENTATIVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in agriculture related field (preferably dairy or animal science)
- Minimum 3 years of successful value-added sales experience with a proven record of customer growth and value awareness. Selling or support experience across a wide customer and channel partner base is important.
- Ability to close-the-sale. Understanding and experience in the selling cycle is critical.
- The ability to communicate technical information effectively, written and oral, is important.
DAIRY SALES REPRESENTATIVE COMPENSATION:
Competitive Compensation with bonus opportunities
Comprehensive Benefits Package
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a copy of your resume to Courtney Lytle at Courtney@careerpros.com, or call for more info at 563-85-1220.
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer.