Cutting, Punching, or Press Machine Operator, Metal and Plastic
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$14.00 HOUR USD
Eldridge IA, 52748
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Machine Operator/Material Handler
1st & 2nd shift
Location: Eldridge, IA
Employment Type: Full-time, Temp-Hire
Job Order Number: 154592
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced Machine Operator/Forklift Operator whom will be flexible to do varied tasks on a daily basis in a manufacturing environment. Your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- General Machine Operation
- Material Handler / Forklift Duties
- Grinding, polishing, and de-burring parts
- Qualified candidates will have prior manufacturing, basic machine operation and forklift experience.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Must have Steel-toe work boots with metatarsal protection.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 30th anniversary and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last three years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to an Industrial Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.