Sr. Infrastructure Analyst - Exchange / AD
Dubuque - IA
$0.00 HOUR USD
City Of Industry CA, 91732
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Sr Infrastructure Analyst – MS Exchange / Active Directory
Location: City of Industry, CA
Architecture, design, implementation, monitoring, administration, and support of computer infrastructure systems, services, and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3 support.
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Lead the architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Lead high-profile, mission-critical GIS projects and project teams.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 3.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Liaison with internal business partners, vendors, and external partners and resources.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Ability to train other staff on technical operations.
- Provides mentorship to others in the department.
- Assist management with strategic GIS alignment and project management.
- Expected to resolve and take ownership of issues without management involvement.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of multiple computer infrastructure hardware/software solutions.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of eight years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems required.
- Minimum two years experience leading junior staff in completing day-to-day operational tasks and/or enterprise scale projects required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred – one of these must be in a computer science-related field.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Strong experience in leading the architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology
- Demonstrated mastery in the following technologies is required:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory and DNS
- Demonstrated strong understanding in the following technologies is required:
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
- MS Windows Server operating systems
- Microsoft Print and File Services
- Demonstrated strong understanding in some or all of the following technologies is a plus:
- Public cloud environments, e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and/or GCP
- File-sharing SaaS platforms, e.g. ShareFile
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume + salary requirements to Amanda: email@example.com