Dubuque - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$55.00 HOUR USD
Newton U F MA, 02464
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
CLINICAL CONTENT DEVELOPER
LOCATION: NEWTON MA
The Clinical Analyst and Content Rules Developer, under the direction of Manager-Clinical Rules and Content Development, is responsible for the development and execution of Clinical Analytic projects in alignment with product and content strategy. The individual leads analysis efforts to identify and document requirements for Clinical Analytics content and develops the logic algorithms based on the analysis of regulatory and technical specifications. The individual is also responsible for understanding the data inputs required for the logic computations and validating computation outputs to ensure that they are clinically and analytically accurate with actionable information that meets customer business / regulatory reporting needs. Additionally, this individual must have a working knowledge of regulatory quality and payment programs, healthcare interoperability standards, terminologies / codes.
The Clinical Analyst and Content Rules Developer will utilize a variety of methods and tools to develop and unit test the rules and content. This individual closes out the cycle by working with the Development Quality Analysts during acceptance and integration testing phase and with Knowledge Managers in the creation of user documentation and training of the new or enhanced rule and content.
In this position, the Clinical Analyst and Content Rules Developer will work within a small team of approximately 10 people which includes other clinical analyst/content rules developers, engineers, and quality analysts. The location of the office is in Newton, MA and the preference is for the individual to be primarily on-site with an option to work from home 1-2 days per week.
• 2-4+ years clinical/healthcare field experience in healthcare informatics, computer applications, or business analysis with experience writing SQL based solutions.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Clinical Quality Language (CQL) – new standard for expressing clinical quality measure or clinical decision support algorithms
• HEDIS / CMS Core / MIPS / MSSP ACO or other healthcare quality program experience
• SQL or other technology querying proficiency
• Demonstrated ability to work with various DBMS’s and code writing expertise. Knowledge of FHIR, QUICK or QDM data models a plus.
• Demonstrated proficiency with various software applications and database tools, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office products, git or comparable, SQL, SharePoint or Confluence, JIRA, and Tortoise Git or SourceTree.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer