Office Clerk, General
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$13.00 HOUR USD
Davenport IA, 52807
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Salary: $13.00-$14.00 DOE
Location: Davenport, IA
Employment Type: Part-time/Full- time Temp-Hire
Job Order Number: 120582
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an Leasing Consultant. Position is Part-time or Full Time. As a Leasing Consultant for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer phones, filing, tours and leasing apartments
- Maintain positive resident relations/customer service
- Develop and copy office forms, letters, and notices as needed, and make move-in files
- Resolve minor concerns or issues (with help of manager if necessary)
- Process 30-day notices and figure prorate amounts due
- Process rental applications, prepare new leases and move-in files, walk apts. before move-in
- Make keys (apt. mailbox and garage) and issue keys to new residents and contractors
- Prepare renewal leases
- Schedule final walk-through on apartments and garages-evaluate apartment requirements such as painting, carpet, etc. with manager
- Make move in folders, move out packets and welcome folders
- Write and process work orders
- Review and follow up on daily answering service reports and writing work orders as necessary
- Close work orders in Yardi after Property Manager has reviewed
- Sort mail and open accordingly
- Utility bill notification
- Post-holiday closing signs and update voicemail
- Check and respond to property emails
- Be sure to follow the weekly flyering schedule per the marketing binder and complete on a regular basis.
- Tag abandoned property
- Enter and post all checks and do deposit, twice weekly
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Criminal Background Check, Credit check & Drug Screen
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years’ of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last five years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.