Dubuque - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$48.00 HOUR USD
King Of Prussia PA, 19406
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION CONSULTANT
CONTRACT: 1ST SHIFT
LOCATION: NORWALK, CT OR KING OF PRUSSIA, PA (REMOTE AN OPTION)
**NEEDS ORACLE AND .NET WITH FRONT END IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE**
Technology Solution Consultant
The Technology Solution Consultant will be part of the Services Software Development Team which is composed of highly skilled professionals. The person employed in this position will be responsible for enterprise software solution implementations and support.
Members of the Services Software Development Team are expected to possess technical leadership skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills. You will be expected to solve complex problems by providing best solutions.
The Technology Solution Consultant will own the project from technical point of view but not limited to only technical activities. They must gain an excellent understanding of business domain and processes. The successful candidate will be expected to manage and co-ordinate technical activities and work with infrastructure, IT operations, databases, business and other internal functional teams as well as external clients to ensure successful completion of project deliverables. We are proud of quality of work we do and expect you to take it to the next level. Well thought, peer reviewed, and tested solutions are the corner stone of our philosophy.
Team members are expected to be highly customer focused, listening to customers challenges, understanding future roadmap and business objectives. Keeping that in mind you will provide sound solutions to help customer meet their goals. We value our team culture, we promote transparency, group flow, a strong drive to learn, and care for other team members. You will work in a very dynamic, agile and high pressure environment which organically will enhance your skills further to perform in an environment that offers constant challenge and growth.
- Participate in collaborative review of customer specific functional and technical requirements by adhering to a defined quality gate review process.
- Collaborate with appropriate SMEs and contributing team members from within & other business groups to understand & solidify business requirements and to implement & support custom configuration.
- Participate in technical design reviews ensuring efficient software design is achieved. Design and develop high quality complex software to meet customer requirements without compromising product integrity.
- Perform peer reviews of the software code; provide assistance to other team member with complex implementation of requirements.
- Build customer configuration, coordinate & maintain releases and provide continuous support during the development & QA life cycle, production go-lives and post production.
- Provide support to other business groups (QA/IT ops) to resolve any technical issues.
- Identify and suggest process improvements, document revisions that are needed to increase software development quality and efficiency.
- 4+ years experience in software engineering
- 4 years degree in computer science or math or physics or related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong object oriented development skills
- 4+ years experience in developing application using Microsoft .Net framework and C# language.
- .Net technologies: WCF, Web API & MVC, Dependency Injection, ORM.
- Experience developing web based application net/C#/Oracle.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with relational databases (Oracle preferable) as well as knowledge of SQL language.
- Experience in testing frameworks.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle database technologies.
- Web development using Angular/JS/ASP.
- 3+ years of designing enterprise software application.
- Excellent research and analysis skills.
- Experience in developing healthcare software preferred.
- Understanding of healthcare insurance claims editing and related processes preferred.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer