Dubuque - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$37.00 HOUR USD
Memphis TN, 38187
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
LOCATION: MEMPHIS, TN
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To perform internal audit procedures under the general direction of the Internal Audit Senior; to conduct walk-throughs for processes; to assist in preparation of internal audit reports and audit programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts internal audits in conformance with auditing procedures and departmental policies.
• Performs internal audit procedures including walk-throughs, preparation of narratives and business risk and control matrices; identifies control gaps and weaknesses.
• Prepares and reviews draft reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
• Provides recommendations in improving the organization's controls and operations.
• Assists in preparing audit program and identifying risks.
• Develops and modifies internal audit programs to include all company functions.
• Communicates with company management as needed during internal audit activities.
|SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: • Solid understanding of internal control concepts and their applications • Knowledge of internal audit practices (i.e. IPPF framework) • Knowledge of accounting and investigation procedures • Strong written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills • Proficient PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products • Strong analytical and interpretive skills • Detail oriented • Strong organizational skills • Ability to prioritize and multitask • Ability to work in a team environment EXPERIENCE: One to three years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include auditing, accounting or industry experience. LICENSING: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation preferred.|
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer