Sedona Ag - IA
Officials and Managers
$0.00 HOUR USD
Pella IA, 50219
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Technical Customer Support Manager
Location: Pella, IA area
A leading and growing technology company is looking for a Technical Customer Support Manager. The main focus will be dedication to Customer Centric activities at the partnering companies’ locations. The Technical Customer Support Manager must understand the dairy industry and equipment in order to communicate solutions and guidance to our network. It is imperative to work with the Continuous Improvement model and ensure the goal of reducing calls is achieved and oversees the department to ensure a proper schedule is met with a high level of customer satisfaction. This role will handle on all aspects of the support of our products as well as the software portion and interacts regularly and directly with service technicians, dealers, customers, etc., to ensure that the products operate properly. This position will measure and monitor the performance of the error calls and implementation of reduction through education and training. Directs and supervises the Technical Customer Support Team.
- Oversees the activities of Technical Customer Support Department.
- Reviews weekly activities for each member of the Technical Customer Support Team to ensure proper direction and focus is achieved from each team member.
- Reports performance and data of the customer service ticketing system.
- Oversees the development of proprietary software and support of this management software.
- Manages and reports the Update actions set out by the organization.
- Contributes to the training and education of the software product and product updates.
- Oversees technical support, assistance and information to the dealer technicians in the field in order to resolve technical problems that may occur with the products (24/7). This will include a rotational phone support for the technical support for North America.
- Programs and maintains software pieces developed locally within North America.
- Distributes technical material to dealers, such as technical bulletins, parts manuals, repair manuals, etc.
- Communicates with spare parts department to notify them of technical changes to parts and field complaints regarding spare parts. Suggests solutions to rectify spare parts issues.
- Maintains an up-to-date technical “library” to provide a resource for product technical information.
- Provides assistance for the Sales and Marketing Departments with product demonstrations and new product assembly/set-up. Participates and assists in sales meetings and trade shows as requested.
- Travels to customers and suppliers both domestic and internationally.
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive knowledge of Electronics, Computers, PC–networking and CAN-bus communication and software programming.
- Ability to perform advanced PC functions. Experience with PC-networking, Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes and the Internet. Software programming. Excellent/superior digital technology skills are key for the incumbent to this position to possess.
- Strong Customer focus; strong communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to make good decisions, work efficiently as an individual and as part of a team. Must be able to organize and plan itinerary details to effectively and efficiently support the dealer network; show initiative and desire to learn new things and new processes.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common and product specific technical information; respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, service technicians, or dealers both orally and in written form; write speeches and articles for training that conform to prescribed style and format; effectively present information to service technicians, public groups, and/or boards.
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda Saylor | email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.