Grinding, Polishing, or Buffing Machine Operator, Metal and Plastic
Cedar Falls - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$13.00 HOUR USD
Shell Rock IA, 50670
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
MATERIAL FINISHER/ GRINDER
Shell Rock, Iowa
A metal finisher/grinder is required to work 40 hours Monday through Friday, follow company policies and procedures and meet all quality and safety expectations set forth by the company.
Minimum physical requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Physically active all day- 8 hours.
- Lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Hold, move and maintain 20 pounds constantly with a range of motion.
- Full range of motion for hands, elbows, shoulders, back, fingers, wrists.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Grind, buff or sand surfaces of metal items, using hand tools, power tools.
- Smooths surface of item to specified finish, using hand tools and powered tools.
- Polish metal surface, using powered polishing wheel or belt.
- Lift and position work pieces, manually or with hoists, and secure them in hoppers or on machine tables, face plates, or chucks, using clamps.
- Measure work pieces and lay out work.
If interested in this position, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Trisha at 319-268-9204 to set up appt.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer