Presser-- Textile, Garment, and Related Materials
Monticello - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$9.50 HOUR USD
Monticello IA, 52310
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Job Duties Include:
- Operate production machinery, such as a Sewing Machine, Cutter, Press, Screen Printer, etc. to produce high quality products in the required timeframe.
- Inspect visually for defects according to Quality Systems Manual and floor inspection procedure and notifies production support if problems occur.
- Use shop aids, such as templates, micrometers, etc. for random inspection.
- Record accurate counts and rejects of daily production onto paper forms or the ShopTrak system.
- Rotate throughout the department/team as necessary to achieve the objective.
- Install raw materials, such as zippers, solvents, buckles, etc. manually during the production process.
What you will need to qualify…
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience in manufacturing environment helpful but not required.
Skills we are looking for…
- Ability to recognize error patterns and problems
- Ability to stay focused and diligent
- Being dependable and punctual
- Ability to read and understand job instructions;accurately use measuring devices and knowledge of basic math
- Clear speaking and oral skills
- Physical dexterity to operate machinery
- Competitive pay - Up to $14.00/hour depending on experience such as prior manufacturing work, Forklift use, longevity in prior jobs, etc.
- Work a 4 day week – Have most weekends off, except when overtime is required
Call Monica at 319.465.3653 or apply online at www.careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.