Dubuque - IA
$33.65 HOUR USD
Neenah WI, 54957
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Shift: 12 hour Swing Shift
Compensation: $60k - $75K plus 10% bonus
A local and large North American manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor in their Oshkosh, WI plant.
The Manufacturing Supervisor will manage shift production in achieving safety, quality, service, waste, and productivity goals. This will be achieved through providing strong leadership to the team and managing the systems, equipment, people, and materials according to the established policies, procedures, specifications, and customer requirements. Manufacturing Supervisors must have ability to work on various shifts.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Provide leadership by supporting the company’s safety culture by maintaining a safe department free from injury and exceeding environmental and safety requirements/standards.
- Monitor employee practices to ensure they comply with regulatory and company safety and quality policies.
- Investigate and recommend improvements related to near miss, property damage, or employee injury incidents.
- Support the plant safety program by actively participating in improvement programs.
- Monitor products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Oversee daily production to ensure production schedules are met.
- Manage employee schedules and vacation requests to ensure adequate coverage.
- Understand production schedule and recommend areas for improvement.
- Evaluate equipment and material problems and interact with Maintenance, Process Engineering, and others to resolve them.
- Investigate and report when production standards are not met.
- Analyze production information using the production dashboard and SAP.
- Foster and support a High Performance Culture; help to build and promote a strong “Teamwork” environment in each individual work group.
- Supervise production employees and proactively act upon employee relations opportunities.
- Create an open two-way dialogue with all employees; initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Evaluate employee performance and conduct performance reviews while supporting employee growth and career development.
- Interpret and enforce company disciplinary process in a consistent and fair manner.
What We Need From You:
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in production supervisor OR equivalent combination and relevant experience totaling 5 or more years.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Computer proficiency required (MS Office Suite)
- A strong commitment to safety and quality.
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to gather and analyze data to identify and resolve problems using both an individual and collaborative approach.
- Ability to handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
If interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume and salary requirements to Amanda Saylor: email@example.com | 563.556.3040