Technical Service Support - Dairy Industry
Sedona Ag - IA
$33.65 HOUR USD
Pella IA, 50219
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Technical Service Support
Location: Travel 75% - Western United States
Wage: $60,000 - $70,000 / year
A leading and growing robotic milking and dairy technology company is looking for a Technical Service Support Specialist. The Technical Service Support Specialist oversees and participates in the overall service of the hiring company’s robotic systems: training, troubleshooting, and vendor recovery. The Technical Service Support Specialist must understand the dairy industry and equipment in order to communicate solutions with dealers and farmers. The Technical Service Support Specialist interacts regularly and directly with service technicians, dealers, customers, etc., to ensure that the products operate properly. Meeting customer expectations in the areas of quality and reliability will be a priority of the Technical Service Support Specialist.
Technical Service Support Specialist: Role Responsibilities
- Provides technical support, assistance and information to the dealer technicians in the field in order to resolve technical problems and parts supply issues that may occur with the products in North America.
- Technical Support will require a clear understanding of electronics and mechanical systems. Electrical experience is required as well as an understanding how mechanical systems are controlled by embedded software systems.
- Provides service training programs to the Dealer organization. Supports the design and development of service training aids for use by the Dealer organization. Certification of service technicians.
- Distributes technical material to the dealer network, such as technical bulletins, parts manual, repair manuals, etc.
- Makes necessary field trips to gather information, properly diagnoses product problems, and provides technical solutions for problems in order to support the dealer network.
- Communicates with spare parts department to notify of technical changes to parts and field complaints regarding spare parts. Suggests solutions to rectify spare parts issues.
- Maintains an up-to-date technical “library” to provide a resource for product technical information.
- Provides assistance for the Sales & Marketing department with product demonstrations and new product assembly/set-up. Participates and assists in sales meetings and trade shows as requested.
- Customer "focus" is a key factor in our support.
- Travel requirement approximately up to 75% or more annually.
Technical Service Support Specialist: Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive knowledge of Electronics, Computers, PC–networking and CAN-bus communication..
- Dairy Industry professional work experience highly desired.
- Strong Customer focus; strong communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to make good decisions, ability to work efficiently as an individual and as part of a team.
- Must be able to organize and plan itinerary details to effectively and efficiently support the dealer network. Must show initiative and desire to learn new things and new processes;
- Always willing to take on a task as needed; must be pleasant; friendly, organized, efficient, and calm under pressure.
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.