Maintenance Worker, Machinery
Cedar Falls - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$16.00 HOUR USD
Cedar Falls IA, 50613
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Sedona Staffing Services is seeking a 2nd and 3rd shift Maintenance Technician.
- Diagnose failures, repair and follow up on problem solution procedures related to CNC lathes and mills
- Familiar with controls in various CNC machines
- Work and communicate with Production Management, supervisors and support staff
- Install and maintain CNC equipment. Should be able to troubleshoot and repair their mechanical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ensure preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair, facilities maintenance are addressed on a timely and proactive basis
- Maintain all production machines to ensure maximum running efficiency
- 3-5 years of experience in maintaining CNC equipment in a high precision and production environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify failures in any machine tool system.
- Should have a wide ranging knowledge of machine tools including lathes, mills, drills, grinders, mullet-spindle and lathes
- Experience with automation/robotics & all assorted electronics a plus.
- Effective communication at all levels of the company and with vendors.
- Good safety procedure knowledge
- Ability to retain and follow instructions from management which will include handling multiple assignments simultaneously
- Team player, proactive and a self-starter
Job Type: Full-time
Wage $16.00 +++ wage to commensurate with experience
Background check and drug screen required.
Be part of our growth and part of the team that contributes to our continued success. If interested in this position, please contact Trisha with Sedona Staffing Services at 319-268-9204 or email resume to email@example.com