Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
$21.63 HOUR USD
Davenport IA, 52803
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Salary: $40-$45K/yearly DOE
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Location: Davenport, IA
Job Order Number: 205628
Sedona Staffing Moline is currently seeking a Program Manager. As a Program Manager for our client, you would be managing and coordinating activities in the Natural Resources department. Job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs the operational, personnel, and planning functions for various programs.
- Responsible for working with other staff within the program with direct supervision of staff within the programs.
- Provides assistance and information to the general public, state and local governmental entities, and industry.
- Assists the administrator in budget preparation and is responsible for managing costs.
- Ability to explain policies, goals, and program activities.
- Ensures that program activities are consistent with department policies, while achieving department goals.
- Represents the Agency in a professional manner.
- Responsible for special projects and non-routine tasks as assigned by the Administrator.
- Exercise interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings, resolve conflict, conduct effective briefings and presentations, and develop consensus both internally and externally within a diverse range of people.
- Provide project management support and coordination for all aspects of a project.
- Bachelor’s degree without industry experience, or Associates Degree plus 2 years’ experience in urban conservation.
- MS Office experience: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization.
- Administration experience with Budgets and managing costs.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
As a contracted Sedona Staffing employee you are eligible for the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability Insurance, Life and AD&D insurance.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask to speak to a Clerical Account Manager at (309) 743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Moline, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
We are celebrating 35 years of success in the Quad Cities and proud to be winners of the “Locals Love Us” award for the last 8 years!