Welding, Soldering or Brazing Worker
Dubuque - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$20.00 HOUR USD
Dubuque IA, 52002
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Shifts Available-1st or 2nd
Pay Rates: $18-$22/hour
Summary of Roles: Local organization looking to add 5-6 welders to their team, quality is of the utmost importance!
Duties & Responsibilities
We pride ourselves on showing our customers and employees trust, honor, and integrity. Qualified candidates must be driven to deliver the highest quality products on the market, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Fabricate components by studying blueprints, work instructions and other specifications
- Identify and solve issues surrounding daily duties by working with peers
- Safe material handling and overhead crane operation
- Operate a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Perform other tasks as required
- Must pass ASME Code, MIG weld test
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Acceptable math, communication, blueprint & tape measure reading, skills.
- Good knowledge of hand-operated power tools, with a solid mechanical aptitude
- Climb ladders, wear a respirator and fit through manways as required
- Willingness to fill in wherever necessary which includes occasionally working different shifts
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer