Customer Service Representative
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$19.07 HOUR USD
Moline IL, 61265
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
HR Coordinator II / Benefits Rep
Pay Rate: $19.07/hr.
Location: Moline, IL
Employment Type: 1 Year
Job Order Number: 121364
The Sedona Group is currently seeking an experienced HR Coordinator II. As a HR Coordinator II for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As an HR Coordinator, you will be a member of the benefits Call Center team.
- Handle employee/retiree telephone and email inquiries regarding benefit eligibility and coverage/transaction information.
- Manage a case load by researching, resolving/following up with the customer and working the case to resolution.
- Use multiple computer software applications to locate information for consistent response to inquiries. Process employee human resource transactions (such as benefits enrollment, dependent changes, address changes, retirements, etc.).
- Initiate correspondence to employees and retirees in response to inquiries.
- Document inquiries in a call tracking system to identify common problems and to provide history for follow-up and reference by other team members and/or service teams.
- Work with team members to resolve difficult inquiries.
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written/verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to give high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with confidential information.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications , Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in SAP-HR, HR information systems
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment & Education Verification.
- Experience working in a Call Center position
- Human Resources environment experience
- Experience using a case management system
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 30th anniversary and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last three years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, Illinois and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.