Welding, Soldering or Brazing Worker
Dyersville - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$20.00 HOUR USD
Dyersville IA, 52040
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
- Applies filler rod manually to supply weld metal.
- Cleans or degreases weld joint or work piece.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts and fills holes.
- Prepares broken parts for welding by grooving or scarfing surfaces.
- Chips off excess weld, slag, and spatter.
- Preheats work piece with hand torch or heating furnace.
- Positions and clamps work pieces together or assembles them in jig or fixture.
- Tacks assemblies together.
If you are a qualified welder, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Diane 563-875-7030.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer