Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$15.38 HOUR USD
Milan IL, 61264
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Customer Service Representative III
Pay Rate: $15.38/HR
Shift: 1st shift
Location: Milan, IL
Training will last approximately 2-3 weeks; then work remotely until facility opens up.
Employment Type: Contingent position for 1 year
Job Order Number: 202859
Sedona Staffing (Moline, IL) is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative III. As a Customer Service Representative III for our John Deere PDC, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support dealers inquiries daily by phone, email and written communication within the Parts Support Services Call Center
- Consider approval for all miscellaneous debits and credits such as price queries, shipping errors, etc.
- Analyze and release daily returns for North America dealers
- Analyze and authorize monthly surplus returns
- Review and credit monthly surplus returns upon warehouse receipt
- Determine appropriate issuance of handling fee for return goods
- Provide cross functional support to warehouse operations teams
- Provide tracking and tracing for all orders shipped from John Deere or a supplier.
- Investigate overage and shortage claims using various methods, such as, pick trip review and calling all dealers on that same trip.
- Communicate with carriers and outside suppliers to obtain tracking and invoice information.
- Considers approval for all miscellaneous debits and credits such as price queries, shipping errors, etc.
- Provide cross functional support to warehouse operations teams.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience with carriers a plus.
- Previous experience with OSD goods.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
Assignment Length: ASAP – 1 year; with extension option
Location: PDC for training; remote until COVID restrictions removed
Interviews will be conducted via phone or using MS Teams.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked team of employment professionals founded in 1986. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and have a national presence with branch offices across the United States. We provide Clerical, Industrial and Technical, Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placements. We are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask to speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-797-8367. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Moline, IL, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.