Human Resources Manager
Dubuque - IA
Officials and Managers
$43.27 HOUR USD
Russellville AR, 72802
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Human Resource Manager
Location: Russellville, AR
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 / year + 10% bonus opportunity
Direct Hire Opportunity
The HR Manager partners with business leaders to execute the company’s strategic business initiatives and the Human Capital Strategy. Oversees all human resource functions of a facility. This includes oversight of both manufacturing and salaried /office employees. Provides strategic direction and change management support to empower and solve business needs in the areas of talent, culture, and operational excellence. This manager level HR professional role in a non-union production environment supporting 170 employees.
What you get to do:
- Acts as a safety leader and puts safety first in all responsibilities
- Promotes and supports company’s health and wellness initiatives
- Accountable for accurate data entry, understanding current HRIS processes, and partnering with business leaders to ensure data integrity
- Handles all types of employee inquiries and issues
- Ensures delivery of annual trainings such as union avoidance, anti-harassment, core values, etc.
- Handles escalated employee inquiries and issues
- Provides guidance to leaders regarding employee matters to include performance coaching, Performance Improvement Plans, Individual Development Plans, Human Capital Plans, succession planning, salary planning, etc.
- Provides guidance on workforce planning which may include organizational re-design work, facilitation of a Talent Review/Selection process ,job description creation and analysis, promotions, etc.
- Conducts employee investigations, discipline, termination, etc.
- Partners and collaborates with business leaders and serves as a member of the leadership team
- Responsible for project management of various initiatives, and may serves as a team/project leader in company-wide projects generated from Business Partners and the Corporate HR function
- Protects employee data and handles all information with integrity and confidentiality
- Build, inspire, and lead teams/individuals in alignment with the overall Human Capital Strategy
- Ensures we are hiring, developing, and retaining our best people
- Support HR Service Delivery Model and encourage employees to leverage the model
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise – best practice sharing
- Drive consistency and sustainability with initiatives throughout the operation
- Foster change leadership.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related field required
- 5+years of related HR experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS
- PHR or SPHR certification strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda Saylor | email@example.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.