Dubuque - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$65.00 HOUR USD
Alpharetta GA, 30005
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
CONTRACT: 1ST SHIFT REMOTE
As a Senior Full Stack engineer, you will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and experimentations are a given. You will master both established and cutting-edge technologies like AWS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Redis, Docker, ECS / Kubernetes, Gitlab CI, MySQL or other RDBMS, APIGEE, NoSQL DB like MongoDB / Cassandra / DynamoDB.
Your responsibilities will also include:
• Design, development and testing of web applications and services following best practices
• Lead complex architectural discussions that involve multiple systems
• Work closely with design & product to craft great product experiences
• Collaborate with peers and seniors within and across the teams
• Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment specifically Amazon Web Services;
• Work with operations teams to ensure the applications and services are highly available
• Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
• Identify and document best practices
• Lead and mentor other engineers, help build engineering teams
• Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
• Be a technical subject matter expert and represent the full internal and external capabilities of the platform
• Drive engineering excellency through CI/CD
• Pro-active response in identifying and troubleshooting integration or technical issues
• Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution deliver
• 8+ yrs experience of software design and web application dev
• Competent in developing Node.js applications and building single page web applications using React.js & Redux
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
• Solid experience in building the distributed scalable system
• Very strong foundational knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL/NoSQL, Operating Systems, and Software Engineering
• Understanding around concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, OAUTH
• Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
• Drive integration efforts and lead critical work streams of strategic initiatives sponsored by senior executives
• Expertise in designing for reliability, availability, scalability and performance in highly regulated health industry preferred.
• Experience to interact with engineering teams from multiple geo-locations
Education / Training:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study and 8 years of experience in software development.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer