Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$17.98 HOUR USD
Davenport IA, 52807
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Pay Rate: $17.98/hr.
Location: Davenport, IA
Employment Type: 2 years
Job Order Number: 121178
The Sedona Group is seeking a Material Coordinator. The position is 1st shift. As a Material Coordinator your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Will work between Operations and Supply Management teams as a functional team member and service provider.
- Will oversee production material availability, ensuring that direct material is scheduled and available on time to the work center.
- Candidate will work primarily in SAP MRP system and will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and controlling inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree Relevant Work Experience (if education requirements are not met)
- 10-15 years Supply Management/Operations experience
- Previous or Current Military Experience
- Microsoft Office
- SAP or equivalent MRP systems is a plus
- Candidate that isn't afraid to respectfully engage.
- Ambitious and motivated
- Can-Do Attitude
- Ability to analyze data and push for improvement.
- Critical Thinking
- Seeking candidates that have a good understanding of manufacturing demands, supply and logistics flow with a customer service mindset.
- Metatarsals are required.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment & Education Verification.
The Sedona Group is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating its 30th anniversary and has been voted # 1 staffing agency for the last three years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, Illinois and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 34 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-700. If you are not already registered with The Sedona Group, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.