Center Business Training Specialist
Sedona Ag - IA
$38.46 HOUR USD
Pella IA, 50219
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Business Management Specialist
Location: Travel 60%+ within Midwest / Western United States
Wage: $70,000 - $80,000 / year
A leading and growing robotic milking and dairy technology company is looking for a Center Business Training Specialist. The Business Management Specialist is responsible for developing and conducting business management training in North America to increase the capacity of the existing Centers to meet the growth targets of the client.
Business Management Specialist: Role Responsibilities
- Work together with the Center Business Development Manager to perform business training at selected Centers in areas of leadership, management, human resources, record keeping, customer service and other areas as appropriate.
- Work with the Centers in the development of business plans and strategies for market share growth.
- Identify specific training needs at selected Centers and formulate a training strategy for growth by utilizing best practices.
- Perform on site training required with owners or managers to achieve development goals.
- Maintain communication and support as needed with Centers to meet their development targets and business objectives.
- Conduct initial business management startup training at new Center facilities.
- Conduct business seminars on selected topics at the North America training facilities or regionally as needed.
- Travel requirement approximately 60% or more annually.
Business Management Specialist: Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Agriculture or Business Management with 10 years related experience and/or training. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving sales and financial targets with extensive background in developing and executing business plans and strategies.
- Extensive background in business management, business management training and development.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business financial statements and reports.
- Strong communication skills to relay information to all stakeholders and public groups.
- Communicate customer, service and internal inquiries to appropriate parties within the organization.
- Ability to perform advanced PC functions including experience with PC networking, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes and Internet.
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.