Supply Management Specialist
Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Officials and Managers
Temp / Temp to Hire
$20.31 HOUR USD
Rock Island IL, 61201
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Buyer/Planner/Supply Management Planner I
Location: Rock Island, IL
Employment Type: Contingent for 1 Year
Job Order Number: 153617
Sedona Staffing Moline is currently seeking an experienced Buyer/Planner. As a Buyer/Planner for John Deere ATI Products in Rock Island, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Executes Order Fulfillment Process (OFP) with cost reduction activities, analyzing quotations, and making supplier selection based on criteria such as quality, cost, process capability, lead time and supplier stability.
- Participates in implementation of resourcing activities and make versus buy decisions.
- Collects cost data and prepares limited supplier cost/industry analyses. Supports the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Develops and executes inventory plans to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals; resolves shipping, receiving, invoicing and payment problems to ensure prompt and accurate payments to suppliers.
- Drives continuous improvement in terms of performance and lowest total cost with the Supply Base utilizing Achieving Excellence process and criteria.
- Defines, resolves, and provides permanent solutions to supplier performance issues with the assistance of other functional representatives such as quality, product engineering, etc., while managing the day-to-day supplier relationship issues, thereby assuring proper communication occurs.
- Expedites parts as necessary.
- Understanding of Order Fulfillment Process. -
- Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution. -
- Experience in specific areas of Supply Management such as: supplier integration, strategic supply management, supplier development, module supply management, scheduling, forecasting, logistics, etc. -
- Work experience in a team environment.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience with various Deere systems and processes such as: CPS-QWS3270; SAP Business Objects; JDSN (for PCAs, AE, JDCROP, etc.); Parts Expert; JD Point; Part Number Adoption (PNA); and Sharepoint.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, basic formulas).
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked work force management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask to speak to a Clerical/Industrial Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Moline, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.