Dubuque - IA
$18.00 HOUR USD
Dubuque IA, 52002
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
A locally owned and operated company is seeking an Electrical Technician. The Electrical Technician will perform electrical duties, repair, test, and troubleshoot, utilizing electrical blueprints and various tools. This is a full time direct hire opportunity.
Hours: 2nd shift, (4) 10-hour days
Wage: $16 - $20 / hour (Dependent on experience and skill set.)
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Conduit equipment to meet customer requirements.
- Wire process and control equipment using electrical blueprints.
- Pressure test fully assembled skids prior to process testing.
- Provide support to Testing Technician during equipment testing.
- Perform building maintenance issued by management.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Calibrate switches, meters, and analyzers.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with company safety program.
- High School Diploma/GED, some technical school training preferred
- Two or more years’ experience as an Electrical Technician or comparable proven work experience highly desired.
- Knowledge in the fields of electronics, electrical wiring, electrical instrumentation, mechanical process equipment, and building maintenance required.
- A strong electro-mechanical aptitude and ability to read and understand engineering drawings, and troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical components highly desirable.
- Strong experience with power tools, small hand tools, overhead cranes, and forklift trucks required.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply today and submit a copy of your resume to Nikki Kiefer: firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.