Moline (Quad Cities- HQ) - IL
Temp / Temp to Hire
$21.36 HOUR USD
Moline IL, 61265
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Security Analyst/IT Associate Technology Analyst
Pay Rate: $21.36/hr.
Location: Moline, IL
Employment Type: Contingent for 1 year
Job Order Number: 153564
Sedona Staffing Moline is currently seeking a Security Analyst. As a Security Analyst for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with the segregation of duties system (GRC/SAP) to resolve conflicts.
- Employee contact via email/phone/instant message is part of the position
- Decent Business understanding would be helpful.
- Good opportunity for a recent grad.
- The candidate needs to have general knowledge of business processes.
- GRC/SAP experience helpful but systems aptitude is required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked work force management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask to speak to a Clerical/Industrial Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Moline, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.