Dairy Territory Manager
Sedona Ag - IA
$0.05 HOUR USD
Tulare CA, 93274
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Title: Dairy Territory Manager
Sedona AG Services is partnering with a Dairy Nutrition company in seeking a highly motivated sales professional in the Dairy Industry covering the Central Valley of California. The ideal Dairy Territory Manager candidate will be an experienced self-starter who has existing relationships and knowledge of the customers, the local industry and ruminant nutrition.
The Dairy Territory manager provides customers and key industry influencers with high quality product and technical information. This includes sharing benefits of the products to Nutritionists, Feed Company personnel, key influencers and producers, as well as implementing and executing the Ruminant Business Strategy. The Dairy Territory Manager will also be expected to represent products at key industry conferences and trade shows.
Dairy Territory Manager: QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team based environment while being self-driven and motivated.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work closely with industry professionals to promote the application and value of products and technology.
- 5 years’ experience working within the US Dairy or Beef Industry
- Specific knowledge and experience with dairy nutrition and health
- Willingness to travel 30-50%
Dairy Territory Manager: COMPETENCIES
- Passion for Agriculture: Knows and appreciates agriculture
- Business Planning: Successfully develop plans for communicating and disseminating research and technical information at the appropriate forums. Develops and implements customer focused territory and account plans.
- Competitive: Sets goals and follows up frequently to drive success…shares wins and losses with equal passion and acknowledges the contribution of others.
- Communication: Effectively and proactively communicates, written and verbal, key information to customers, sales, marketing and research. Has good platform skills and speaks passionately about our industry and products.
- Work Ethic: Is a self-starter and can work in an ambiguous environment.
- Life Long Learner: Continues to focus on improving technical and transferable skills in order to be more effective and to be more marketable to customers and the company.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to: Courtney Lytle at Courtney@careerpros.com, or call for more info at 563-585-1220.
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer