Dubuque - IA
$45.67 HOUR USD
Salt Lake City UT, 84133
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Application Development Scientist (Pharmaceutical)
Salt Lake City, UT
Wage: $80k - $100k
Our client is seeking an experienced Application Development Scientist to execute laboratory and pilot scale projects related to the hiring company’s products in the pharmaceutical market. You will become the in-house expert in how customers use their products. This person will travel to customer locations and assist with customer scale up trials and provide applications support for the product line.
What you get to do:
- Execute application development projects to support customers in the pharmaceutical and allied markets (OTC, nutraceutical). The purpose of the work will be to demonstrate the utility of company's products and assist customers in formulation and scale up of new products.
- Develop technical application data to support commercial / regulatory strategy for the Business Platform.
- Communicate the functionality and technical benefits of our ingredients in support of defined commercial strategy.
- Work with other R&D team members on new product development projects.
- Deliver a professional, high level of service and technical support to internal and external customers in regards to compounding and technical application of manufacturing technologies and solid dosage form formulations.
- Develop an understanding of the manufacturing technologies to optimize the solid dosage form performance.
What we need from you:
- BS in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Material Science or related discipline; Advanced degree (Masters/Ph.D.) degree a plus.
- At least 3 year’s experience in an R&D or Application Development role in the Pharmaceutical or allied industry (OTC, nutraceutical, excipients, API)
- Demonstrated knowledge of oral solid dose development required
- While the pharma aspect is highly preferred, experience with oral solid dosage development is a must
- Should have an understanding of compounding and solid dosage formulation.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.