First-Line Supervisor of Production and Operating Workers
Dyersville - IA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$20.00 HOUR USD
Dyersville IA, 52040
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
CNC DEPARTMENT MANAGER
Responsibilities: Define processes from design stage through the final production manufacturing. Possesses a solid understanding of machining, tooling, and computer aided manufacturing systems.
- Participates on manufacturing and quality cross-functional teams and demonstrates a commitment to meeting scheduled release dates and customer requirements.
- Specifies machine process type and associated fixture and tooling requirements
- Analyze drawings to determine dimensions and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, machine speeds and feed rates according to shop processes, customer specifications, and machine capabilities.
- Read and understand blueprints
- Maintain programs to eliminate instruction errors, omissions, and update programs with new technology/methods to improve efficiency.
- Responsible for the implementation of Corrective Actions on parts that result in non-conformances due to programming concerns.
- Provides manufacturing assistance and expertise in addition to the regular support of manufacturing supervision and quality personnel.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge CNC machine tool capabilities and tooling in order to provide continuous process improvements, quality improvements, and cost reductions.
- Strong communication skills
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563.875.7030 or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer