San Diego - CA
Temp / Temp to Hire
$27.00 HOUR USD
San Diego CA, 92117
The Sedona Group https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/images/sqlogo.png https://www.sedonacompass.com/ 1-888-696-8813 612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Accountant- Dealing with Contracts and Grants for a Non Profit
Temp to Hire Opportunity
Location: Mid San Diego
Order # 202833
Pay: $25 - $27/Hr.
- Prepare financial billings consistent with contracts
- Month-end accruals
- GL reconciliations
- Manage financial transactions, and financial reports
- Analyze financial statements
- Follow up on billings with funder to ensure prompt payment of billings
- Prepares invoices and Journal Entries
- Experience working with Grants
- Maintain contract files with copy of contracts and grants
- Track and log all accounts receivables and funds received from contractor and follow up monthly when funds are past due.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
- Two+ years of work experience preferably in a non-profit environment.
If interested in this opportunity, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-268-9844. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years’ of business, and provide Clerical, Accounting, Industrial, Marketing, Medical, IT, Engineering and Professional Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.